Audio Processing Laboratory
Objectives and Requirements
The objective of this lab course is to give students a hands on experience in audio processing.
Requirements are a solid mathematical background, a good understanding of fundamentals in digital signal processing, as well as a general background and personal interest in audio.
Furthermore, experience with PYTHON and NUMPY is required. Experience with the R Programming language is benefitial (beginners tutorial is provided in the course material).
The lab course is supervised by members of the AudioLabs team.
Registration is required for this lab. Registration is open from t.b.a.
via StudOn. For an overview of this course, click here. For questions, please contact Sebastian Rosenzweig.
The lab consists of:
- one introductory meeting on t.b.a.
- five units (4 hours each) in Room 3R3.06 (P1, LIKE)
- Attendance is mandatory for all meetings and labs.
- CME students are required to have passed the CME Prep-Course in order to participate in this lab.
- Homework exercises are mandatory, need to be done before the lab in written form on a separate sheet of paper.
- The lab courses are designed to be worked on in groups of 2-3 participants
- Individual points for each of the groups participants will be assigned by the supervisors (Points: 0=no pass, 1=minimal pass , 2=pass, 3=excellent).
To pass the lab course you need to pass all five individual labs by having at least 1 point in all five labs. Altogether at least 7 points.