Downloadable Data, Code, and Software
We offer data and executable code to help and inspire researchers, students, or anybody interested in our research topics.
- trackswitch.js: A versatile web-based audio player for presenting scientific results.
- webMUSHRA: Tool to carry out MUSHRA experiments within the web browser while at the same time being compliant to the ITU-R Recommendation BS.1534 (MUSHRA).
- Signal Separation Evaluation Campaign (SiSEC 2016): Introduction to state-of-the-art algorithms in audio source separation for the demixing of professionally produced music.
- The Adjustment/Satisfaction Test (A/ST): A perceptual test where subjects interact with a user-adjustable system. Their adjustment preferences and the resulting satisfaction levels are studied.
- Vandermonde Tools: Implementations of the most central functions required for using the Vandermonde transform, including Vandermonde factorization of symmetric Toeplitz matrices.
You can find more topic-specific software and datasets at the following locations:
Demonstrations of our technologies and research results are available as music or video playback within the following research fields: