Prof. Dr. ir. Emanuël Habets
International Audio Laboratories Erlangen
Am Wolfsmantel 33
- Statistical signal processing
- Acoustic vector-sensor array processing
- Spatial audio and acoustic signal processing
- Spatial audio recording and reproduction
- Voice quality enhancement (dereverberation, noise reduction, echo reduction)
- Acoustic scene analysis (reverberation time estimation, sound localization and tracking)
- Artificial reverberation
- Reverberation enhancement
- Virtual and augmented reality
Current Events and News [Archive]
- 03.2022 Dr. Albert Prinn will offer a lecture on Virtual Acoustics.
- 03.2022 Congratulations to Youssef El Baba for successfully defending his Ph.D. thesis "Room Geometry and Low-Frequency Transfer Function Inference Using Acoustic Transducers".
- 08.2021 Congratulations to Adrian Herzog for receiving the Best Student Paper Award at EUSIPCO 2021 for his paper "Signal-dependent mixing for direction-preserving multichannel noise reduction”.
- 02.2021 Prof. Meinard Müller and Prof. Emanuël Habets will offer a new course on Selected Topics in Deep Learning for Audio, Speech, and Music Processing in Summer Term 2021.