This information is about a former employee. It may be outdated.
Dipl.-Ing. Fabian-Robert Stöter
- Study Project: "Mobile Image Segmentations using Graph-Cuts"
- Diploma thesis: "Low Delay Error Concealment for Audio Signals"
- 2012: Dipl.-Ing. in electrical engineering with emphasis on communications engineering from Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Sound Source Separation
- Audio Signal Analysis
- Music Perception
- Deep Learning
- Wolfgang Mack, Master Thesis (FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany)
- Erik Johnson, (Carleton University, Canada)
- Nils Werner, Master Thesis, (FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg,
- Jeremy Hunt, Research Internship, Fast Python implementation of Non-Negative-Tensor Factorisation
(Rice University, Texas)
- Ercan Berkan, Master Thesis, (Bilkent University, Turkey)
- Summer School: Pitch, Music and Associated Pathologies (Lyon, 2014)
- Auditory Cognition Summer School (Delmenhorst, 2013)
- IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing
- ICASSP 2017
- ISMIR 2016
- ISMIR 2015
- DAFx 2015
- DAFx 2014