Simon Schwär, M.Sc.
I'm a PhD student in the Music Processing group, where we study how computers can help us understand music and musical signals. I currently focus on musically meaningful methods to quantify differences between audio signals. This can be useful in many music information retrieval tasks, for example, the analysis of singing voice intonation.
Even less information about me can be found on my personal website.
- Singing Voice and Musical Instrument Intonation
- Differentiable Signal Processing
- Optimal Transport
- Assistant for lab course "Audio Processing Laboratory" (Winter 2018/19, Summer 2019)
- Tutor for seminar "Audio Processing Seminar" (Summer 2019, Winter 2019/20, Summer 2021, Summer 2022, Winter 2022/23)
- Instructor for the exercise to the lecture "Music Processing Analysis" (Winter 2022/23)